Grow: Mentorship & Personal Growth
Who Do You Want To Be?
- Do you have a vision of where you're trying to go in life? Are you clear on where you're going and how you're getting there?
- Do you have difficulty staying focused on your goals? Does it feel like others achieve extraordinary results that you can never reach?
- When you finish each day, how satisfied are you?
One of the biggest obstacles to change in your life is trying to go it alone.
Once things are "good enough", people begin to live life at only half of its capacity.
We all strive for self-improvement, but the truth is, it's easy to become blinded by our own thoughts and behaviours. It can be an ongoing battle to stay focused on your goals and hold yourself accountable for the changes you need to make.
Problems can disrupt even the best of intentions, distracting us from the things that need to be done. Even when things are going well, many people let go of their goals as they tip into "good enough", "comfortable", or "adequate".
But being "good enough" is often the biggest threat to personal growth and excellence. Once things are "good enough", people begin to live life at only half capacity, losing motivation and purpose. It's understandable — how do you convince yourself to strive for more when your brain is saying "things are fine where we are"?
That's why the best time to experience coaching is when things are going well.
It's commonly accepted that top achievers in sports, the arts, and business build long-term relationships with coaches to help them produce results. Partnering with a life coach is a similar relationship. The idea is to work with a professional you can trust, sharing your goals and developing strategies over weeks and months until you have a proven achievement system that works.
I've learned new skills which have helped me to focus on the most important aspects of my life, both personally and professionally. This has opened up the door to possibility.
Vancouver Island client
With coaching you learn to discover (or rediscover) your purpose, challenging yourself with goals that are realistic, achievable, and inspiring. Life is about more than just feeling good, and coaches are experts at supporting you while holding you accountable to your own goals in a way that inspires lasting change.
Through a coach, you can better realize not only your capabilities, but also your humanity, compassion, and empathy. When you aim for better than "good enough", you can achieve your full potential and produce extraordinary results in your life and career. Most importantly, a coach offers an outside perspective on your situation, your obstacles, and what you're capable of.
Whether you're a business owner, top ranking executive, new parent, recently retired, or just setting out to discover who you really are, now is the right time to explore your potential and possibilities.
By combining your successes with powerful coaching, you can reach your dreams, create new ones you've never conceived before, and live a life that you're proud of.
An Important Note:
Life coaching is not a substitute for therapy or counselling. Therapy deals with healing trauma, dysfunction, abuse, addiction, and conflict within an individual or in relationships. It focuses on resolving past difficulties that hamper an individual's emotional and psychological function in the present. Life coaching is not designed to rescue or treat you, and a coach may refer you to specialists in those fields if they believe that would be of more help to you.
Coaching is future-focused and supports personal and professional growth through self-initiated change, using actionable strategies to achieve specific goals.
What Can You Expect From Life Coaching?
There's a continuous process of change in the world. We can either scramble to catch up and fix what isn't wrong, or we can be courageous and lead the change. Choose courage over comfort.
Life coaching is more than a service — it's an experience. Because coaching is uniquely pivoted around who you are as a person, the process and techniques used can be different for each individual. Here are just some of the experiences you can encounter with Brisance Coaching:
- Both 1-1 individual life coaching and couples coaching. Obstacles that are blocking one area of your life can crop up or come from another area, from your business to the bedroom. By taking a holistic approach, solutions can be found for both personal stumbling blocks and relationship struggles. Everything is connected.
- Getting on track to your goals faster than you would alone. Together, you and your coach will find strategies to deal with your unique barriers, regularly renewing your focus and commitment to who you want to be.
- Gaining full access to the possibility inside yourself. A coach's aim isn't to tell you how to do things, but to help you reach and make use of your inner leader.
- Setting and clarifying your objectives, discovering mentors and other people in your life to supplement your development with advice, counsel, and teaching.
- A long-term, stable partnership that takes the time to dig down to your best roots. Whether it's months or even years, your coach will work with you until you're comfortable that you've gotten what you need.
- Professional coaching tools and techniques specific to making progress on real goals, including wellbeing practices that are both outside of the box, and work for you. Discover ways to combine purposeful intention and action with wellbeing, to break up the distracting cycle of going for the next big thing and procrastination.
- The experienced skills of a mentor coach from Accomplishment Coaching, trained not just in helping individuals, but also in guiding other coaches.
Whether remotely or in person, these experiences and others are tailored to explore what makes you you, and how to capitalize on your best assets. It's easiest to understand in person, so try out a sample session — it's completely free and your first step on the path to incredible change.